Experience Molokini Crater in dramatic alignment with a setting sun.
Check in at 4pm, Tour from 4:30pm-7:30pm
• Limit of 40 passengers
• Adult ONLY, 21 and over
• Transportation provided for Wailea guests
• On-board chef introducing food & wine pairings
• Live uku’lele music
• Fresh flower lei & Logo towel
• Premium open bar: cocktails & local beer
• Chocolate-covered strawberries
• Sunset toast with MauiWine’s Lokelani Sparkling Rosé
• and so much more…
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ATTIRE:
Kai Kanani is a beach load, walking through the surf at Maluaka Beach and up onto the boat. Guests will get wet when boarding, possibly up to the waist so please wear clothing that will dry easily.
Ah, Valentine’s Day. A holiday dedicated to love and there is no better way to celebrate than with an exclusive evening on the water featuring an on-board chef serving seven courses of delicious creations and wine pairings from MauiWine of Ulupalakua. Live music, a romantic sunset and so many extras make this a stand alone experience not to be missed!
We’ll board on Maluaka Beach where you and your loved one will receive a Kai Kanani logo towel and a fresh lei. We’ll then head down the coast for a lovely cruise of South Maui.