This website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
Makena Boat Partners/Kai Kanai Sailing Charters 34 Wailea Gateway Center A105 Kihei, HI 96753 [email protected] (808) 879-7218
Types of Data Collected
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, managing contacts, sending messages and contacting the User. Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- CONTACT FORM (THIS WEBSITE) By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Data Processing & Storage
- Security: The Data Controller processes the Users’ Data in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- Access: The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- Legal action: The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- The Rights of Users: Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
- Information Not Contained in This Policy: More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please contact at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.