Experience Molokini Crater all to yourself in the early morning, as the sun rises, and enjoy a unique snorkeling adventure.
Offered daily at 9:45 a.m.
Immerse yourself in a luxurious, oxygen-rich paradise, its air scented with notes of red earth, tropical flowers, and warm sand. Engage our attentive crew of top sailors, marine scientists, and exceptional conversationalists. On this Maui snorkel experience, you with over 250 species of fish and up to 150 feet of visibility and, during whale season, snorkel to the sound of whales singing in the distance. Don’t forget to look for our local pod of spinner dolphins every day of the year.
This is our longest and most popular Maui snorkeling tour, meaning you have plenty of time to relax and explore. Snorkel back to our ample, super-stable decks and you’ll find nourishing snacks and fresh tropical drinks. The Molokini Deluxe is an immersive experience that calls guests back year after year. Come sail with us (again) today!
We also offer Mercedes shuttle service from select Wailea Resorts to and from our launching point at Maluaka Beach. Space is limited, so contact us to reserve your space.
- Food Menu
- Fresh Maui fruit
- Assorted freshly baked breakfast breads and muffins
- Quinoa salad: Lentils, lemon zest, parsley, red onion, olive oil – Dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Pasta or Potato salad
- Caesar salad: Romaine, sourdough croutons, shredded parmesan, Caesar dressing
- Hoagie sandwiches:
- Turkey, greens, tomato, mayo (no cheese)
- Roast beef, monterey jack, greens, tomato, mayo, dijon
- Ham, cheddar, greens, dijon
- Kai Kananai slow cooked pulled pork slider
- Freshly-made hummus with crudité: Carrot, cucumber, celery
- Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Freshly brewed Maui Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and variety of juices and soft drinks
- Cocktails, premium liquor, and Kona beer on draft