Experience Molokini Crater all to yourself in the early morning, as the sun rises, and enjoy a unique snorkeling adventure.
Offered daily at 9:45 a.m.
Beach load at Maluaka Beach in Makena
Molokini Crater is the top snorkeling destination for visitors to Maui, with the clearest water in Hawaii and over 250 species of fish. Experiencing Molokini’s pristine reef and marine life without the crowds is Kai Kanani’s privilege due to our exclusive South Maui location, timing our 65-foot luxury catamaran’s tours to maximize exclusivity whenever we enter the water.
The Signature Deluxe Snorkel is our most popular tour, with two snorkeling locations, placed in the heart of the day when the Maui sun lights up the colors of the fish and coral below and you can take in the full spectrum of the beauty of Molokini’s incredible reef. Then snorkel along the Makena Coast to swim with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle.*
Enjoy a bountiful spread of locally-sourced food throughout the day, finishing with a gourmet lunch. After snorkeling, enjoy an open bar with Kona beers on tap and local spirits. Take in the stunning views of Makena, Haleakala and South Maui on a leisurely cruise to finish up the tour.
* All tours are subject to weather at the captain’s discretion. Safety is our top concern at Kai Kanani and we apologize if there is any inconvenience due to weather-related cancellations.
- Food Menu
- Fresh fruit
- Assorted baked breakfast breads
- Quinoa salad: Lentils, lemon zest, parsley, red onion, olive oil – Dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Pasta or Potato salad
- Garden salad: carrots, cucumbers, mixed greens, red wine vinegrette dressing
- Hoagie sandwiches:
- Turkey, greens, tomato, mayo (no cheese)
- Ham, cheddar, greens, dijon
- Slow-cooked pulled pork slider
- Hummus with crudité: Carrot, cucumber, celery
- Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Brewed Maui Coffee Roasters Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and variety of juices and soft drinks
- Cocktails, premium liquor, and Kona beer on draft