The most exclusive tour on Maui, snorkeling Molokini before any other snorkel boats arrive. Hot cinnamon rolls, a three course breakfast, plus an open bar makes this the best morning of your visit to Maui.
Offered daily at 9:45 a.m.
Beach load at Maluaka Beach in Makena
- Adult - Transportation included
- Child - Transportation included
Molokini Crater is the top snorkeling destination for visitors to Maui, with the clearest water in Hawaii and over 250 species of fish. Experiencing Molokini’s pristine reef and marine life without the crowds is Kai Kanani’s privilege due to our exclusive South Maui location, timing our 65-foot luxury catamaran’s tours to maximize exclusivity whenever we enter the water.
The Signature Deluxe Snorkel is our most popular tour, with two snorkeling locations, placed in the heart of the day when the Maui sun lights up the colors of the fish and coral below and you can take in the full spectrum of the beauty of Molokini’s incredible reef. Then snorkel along the Makena Coast to swim with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle.*
Chances are, even if you’ve never been to Maui yourself, you’ve heard of just how beautiful the island is. Even if you haven’t, then at least you know that Hawaii is a favorite vacation destination for millions of people! Not only is Maui pretty nice to look at, but it makes for some out-of-this-world snorkeling!
The waters surrounding Maui are very clear, which means that you can see fish up to hundreds of feet away. There are also several beaches that are home to quiet, undisturbed bodies of water. At these beaches, you can easily see dozens of different types of fish and aquatic life, making it perfect to snorkel at!
Enjoy a bountiful spread of locally-sourced food throughout the day, finishing with a gourmet lunch. After snorkeling, enjoy an open bar with Kona beers on tap and local spirits. Take in the stunning views of Makena, Haleakala and South Maui on a leisurely cruise to finish up the tour.
* All tours are subject to weather at the captain’s discretion. Safety is our top concern at Kai Kanani and we apologize if there is any inconvenience due to weather-related cancellations.
- Fresh fruit
- Assorted baked breakfast breads
- Potato salad or Pasta salad
- Garden salad: carrots, cucumbers, mixed greens, red wine vinegrette dressing
- Gourmet Mac & Cheese
- Hoagie sandwiches:
- Turkey, greens, tomato, mayo (no cheese)
- Ham, cheddar, greens, dijon
- Slow-cooked pulled pork slider
- Hummus with crudité: Carrot, cucumber, celery
- Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Brewed Maui Coffee Roasters Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and variety of juices and soft drinks
- Cocktails, premium liquor, and Kona beer on draft