Experience Molokini Crater in dramatic alignment with a setting sun.
- Offered daily at 6:15 a.m.
- 3.5 hours
Important Note: we are currently transitioning our liquor license to a new entity. Currently, we are not serving alcohol on board Kai Kanani. Please enter the promo-code molokini to receive a 15% discount off of all Adult fares. Effective through September 28.
Congratulations, early riser. Molokini Crater is yours alone! It starts with fresh-brewed coffee on the edge of a new day. It ends with your entire day of Hawaii activities ahead of you – before many have even eaten breakfast.
Experience and snorkel Molokini Crater before everyone else. We are the first to arrive at Molokini every morning thanks to our superior departure location, a short 15-minute ride from our beach launch in Makena.
Cruise in quiet awe as our tropical island transitions from night to day and the brilliant greens and reds of the Makena coast light up in the morning sun. Below our decks, newly awakened diurnal fish take over the reef with the first light of day. Join them and snorkel as they school in pristine clarity on this one-of-a-kind Maui snorkeling tour.
We also offer Mercedes shuttle service from select Wailea Resorts to and from our launching point at Maluaka Beach. Space is limited, so contact us to reserve your space.
- Food Menu
- Assorted freshly baked breakfast breads and muffins
- Greek yogurt parfait with granola & Kula strawberries
- Fresh Maui fruit
- Frittatas with pico de gallo, tortillas, and cilantro sour cream
- Ham & cheese breakfast sliders
- Freshly brewed Maui Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and a variety of juices and soft drinks
- Bloody Marys & mimosas