Experience Molokini Crater in dramatic alignment with a setting sun.
Check-in in at 6 a.m. Tour begins at 6:15 a.m.
Beach load at Maluaka Beach in Makena
Congratulations, Early Riser! Molokini Crater is yours alone! Kai Kanani’s Sunrise Deluxe Snorkel is truly the most exclusive and beautiful snorkeling tour on Maui.
It begins with Maui Coffee Roasters Coffee, Ghiradelli Hot Chocolate, fresh warm cinnamon rolls from Maui’s famous Cinnamon Roll Place and an epic sunrise. Look for stunning views of Haleakala and the Big Island of Hawaii as the sun rises.
Due to our South Maui location, loading at Maluaka Beach in Makena, Kai Kanani is the first snorkel boat into Molokini in the morning, enjoying 45 minutes of pristine solitude in the clearest water in Hawaii, with up to 200 feet of visibility. Then we head back to Maui and snorkel with the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle at the world-famous Turtle Town.*
The menu is varied with several courses coming out throughout the day. After cinnamon rolls, enjoy yogurt parfait and fresh strawberries. After snorkeling, we bring out the big spread with egg frittatas, ham and cheese breakfast sliders and an open bar with mimosas and bloody marys.
We finish the tour with a leisurely cruise down the Makena Coast, bringing you back to Maluaka Beach by 9:45 am with your whole day still ahead of you. It’s the ultimate start to your day in paradise.
The best way to enjoy a snorkeling trip in Maui is on a tour with Kai Kanani, with delicious snacks and refreshing beverages conveniently available aboard.
* All tours are subject to weather at the captain’s discretion. Safety is our top concern at Kai Kanani and we apologize if there is any inconvenience due to weather-related cancellations.
- Assorted freshly baked breakfast breads
- Hot Cinnamon Rolls from Cinnamon Roll Place
- Greek yogurt parfait with granola & Kula strawberries
- Fresh Maui fruit
- Frittatas with pico de gallo, tortillas, and cilantro sour cream
- Ham & cheese breakfast sliders
- Freshly brewed Maui Coffee Roasters Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and a variety of juices and soft drinks
- Bloody Marys & mimosas